Your goodies will be dispatched within 24 hours of receiving their order. In the (very unusual!) event that an item has become unavailable we will be in touch immediately to let you know, and to provide you with an updated dispatch order.
All of our gorgeous perfumes retain their fragrance for between two and six hours, depending on the wearer’s body chemistry and the perfume itself. We are very proud in that our natural perfumes contain no phtlates and artificial additives (some of which are carcinogenic) which are commonly used to extend the life of synthetic perfume.
Your products are lovingly handcrafted for you, and will keep best if you treat them as so. Natural products should be stored in a cool, dark cupboard- in the bathroom is ideal. UV Light and heat can break down natural products. In extremely hot weather, our Body Butters, Shea Butters and Massage Bars could be kept in the fridge to stop them from melting and to ensure they glide onto the skin cool and silky smooth.
We are thrilled to not only use natural products, but to have also worked hard in sourcing ingredients that are fair trade, organic and sustainable. All that we use is ethically sourced and absolutely cruelty free (a cause close to our hearts), and uses 100% botanical and a minimum of 90% organic certified ingredients.
Absolutely nothing that we create contains synthetic ingredients or fragrances, colorants, animal ingredients, phtlates, sulfates or parabens.
Our ingredient tapestry is colourful and varied, but some of our favorites include:
- Organic Shea Butter: beneficial for improving the skins elasticity and nourishing the skin. Contains high levels of Vitamin A & E and Essential Fatty Acids.
- Organic Almond Oil: moisturises the skin, is non-greasy and improves skin tone and complexion.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoleic acid and high in Vitamin A & E. It is moisturising, nourishing and revitalising.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: It is very similar to the sebum occurring biologically in our own skin. It nourishes the skin and is non-comedogenic.
- Calendula Oil: Anti-inflammatory and great assistance in wound healing. High in carotenoids and revitalsing for the skin.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants, moisturising and Vitamins A,C & E. Helps to lock in moisture and keep the skin soft and supple. Cocoa Butter has a five year shelf life.
- Organic Glycerin: Acts as a humectant and draws moisture to the skin.
- Natural fragrances. Our products are naturally fragranced using beautiful aromatics direct from nature. Essential Ozils, Absolutes, CO2 Extractions, Resins are extracted using the gentlest of methods. No animal products are used.
We are inspired by the finest French botanical perfumery and apothecary techniques combined with modern organic formulation techniques, and by the beautiful region around us.
If you would like help tailoring a product or product set to your individual needs, please phone 0426219680 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be only too happy to assist you.
Yes. We often get asked to provide beautiful, fun and unique courses for corporate groups, birthday parties and bridal showers and are happy to travel to your location. Please phone 0426219680 or send an email to email@example.com and we will be only too happy to assist you in organising a special course for your needs.