Would you love to learn how to make your own bath bombs from all natural ingredients (no nasty sulfates, synthetic fragrances, colours and preservatives)?
This is a fun and hands on workshop which will give you the skills to make your own bath bombs for yourself and gifts. This workshop is also suitable for children. Bath bombs can easily be made at home in the kitchen.
- Equipment, ingredients & moulds and where to obtain them from
- How to make a bath bomb. We make 2 totally natural bath bombs to take home
- Recipes and variations for making bath bombs which you can take home with you
- Recipes used in the course
- Natural colouring options
- Tips and troubleshooting
- Packaging ideas and storage essentials
- Blending tips from our natural perfumer, Cherie on how to blend essential oils
- Receive a copy of our ebook Bespoke Bath Bombs
Natural Bath Bombs ($50 per person)
Sunday 23 June 2019
Time: 9.30 – 10.30 am
Location: 69A Jetty Rd, Brighton (Adelaide, South Australia).
Saturday 22 June 2019
Time: 9.30am – 10.30am
Location: 20 High Street Willunga (Fleurieu Peninsula).
Please Note: This course is soon to be available as an e-course also if you can’t make it to a class
Write to Cherie Em
Mon & Tue 10.30 – 3
Wed & Thur 10 – 4
Fri 10 – 4
Sat 9.30 – 4
Sun 9.30 – 4
Mon – Fri – 11 – 4
Saturday 9 – 3.30
Sun & Public Holidays – Closed
Other times available by appointment (call to arrange)