Would you love to learn how to make your own bath bombs from all natural ingredients (no nasty sulfates, synthetic fragrances, colours and preservatives). This is a fun and hands on workshop which will give you the skills to make your own bath bombs for yourself and gifts. This workshop is also suitable for children. Bath bombs can easily be made at home in the kitchen.
In this workshop we cover:
– Equipment, ingredients & moulds (and where to obtain them from)
– How to make a bath bomb. We make 2 totally natural bath bombs to take home, based on your choice of essential oils and colourings chosen.
– Recipes and variations for making bath bombs which you can take home with you.
– Natural colouring options.
– Tips and troubleshooting.
– Packaging ideas and storage essentials.
– Blending tips from our natural perfumer, Cherie on how to blend essential oils.
Wednesday 17/4/19, 9.30 – 10.30 am, 69A Jetty Rd, Brighton (Adelaide, South Australia)
Monday 22/4/19, 9.30am – 10.30am, 20 High Street Willunga (Fleurieu Peninsula)
Wednesday 24/4/19, 9.30 – 10.30 am, 69A Jetty Rd, Brighton (Adelaide, South Australia)
Saturday 22/6/19, 9.00am – 10.00am, 20 High Street Willunga (Fleurieu Peninsula)
Sunday 23/6/19, 9.30 – 10.30am, 69A Jetty Rd, Brighton (Adelaide, South Australia)
Please phone 0426 219680 or email email@example.com to make a booking. Cost is $50 for this course (including a copy of our Bespoke Bath Bombs ebook, valued at $14.99)