Would you love to learn how to make your own bath bombs from all natural ingredients (no nasty sulfates, synthetic fragrances, colours and preservatives). This is a fun and hands on workshop which will give you the skills to make your own bath bombs for yourself and gifts. This workshop is also suitable for children. Bath bombs can easily be made at home in the kitchen.
In this workshop we cover:
– Equipment, ingredients & moulds (and where to obtain them from)
– How to make a bath bomb. We make 2 totally natural bath bombs to take home (Your choice of Citrus Zest Bath Bomb, Sweet Dreams Bath Bomb, Mocha Bomb and Rose Geranium Bath Bomb)
– Recipes and variations for making bath bombs which you can take home with you.
– Natural colouring options.
– Tips and troubleshooting.
– Packaging ideas and storage essentials.
– Blending tips from our natural perfumer, Cherie on how to blend essential oils.
– Bonus information on how to make bath truffles.
This course is soon to be available as an ecourse also if you can’t make it to a class.
Sunday mornings, 9.30 – 10.30am, 69A Jetty Rd, Brighton (Adelaide, South Australia)
Saturday morning 9.30am – 10.30am, 20 High Street Willunga (Fleurieu Peninsula)
Please phone 0426 219680 or email email@example.com to make a booking.
Click here to purchase a placing for the course.