Would you love to learn how to make your own bath bombs from all natural ingredients (no nasty sulfates, synthetic fragrances and preservatives). This is a fun and hands on workshop which will give you the skills to make your own bath bombs for yourself and gifts. This workshop is also suitable for children. Bath bombs can easily be made at home in the kitchen.
In this workshop we cover:
– Equipment, ingredients & moulds (and where to obtain them from)
– How to make a bath bomb. We make 3 bath bombs to take home (Citrus Zest Bath Bomb, Sweet Dreams Bath Bomb and a Mocha Bath Bomb)
– Recipes and variations for making bath bombs which you can take home with you.
– Safe and natural colouring options.
– Tips and troubleshooting.
– Packaging ideas and storage essentials.
– Blending tips from our natural perfumer, Cherie on how to blend essential oils.
– Bonus information on how to make bath truffles.
This course is soon to be available as an ecourse also if you can’t make it to a class.
Available times. The next date for a workshop will be Sunday December 3rd, 2017 at 10am (more dates to be released soon or contact us for your own group booking). Course length is approximately 1.5hrs and cost is $45 per person.
Location is at our shop, 20 High St, Willunga SA 5172
We are also happy to hold the course at another location if you have a group organised. Phone Cherie on 08 8323 8445 or 0426 219680 for more details and pricing options. Popular option for Christmas, Birthday and Hens parties or any excuse to get together with a group of special people.